Saturday 16 February 2013

Three Day Road: Entry 3




Although I had a rough start reading this book because of all the unfamiliar words and the constant flashbacks, i'm really starting to enjoy it. The anticipation created by the ongoing war keeps me on my toes almost as if I was actually part of the battle. The sound of bullets whizzing by and the loud explosions caused by the German shells seem all to realistic, and I sometimes fear that one of them might actually hit me. Nevertheless, I think this is a great book. I didn't  learn much from the book yet, but I feel like I've experienced something that I will never forget. And I find it truly amazing that you can experience all these great things in life just by reading books.

1 comment:

  1. Its interesting how we can learn and experience things from books.

    ReplyDelete