Saturday 9 February 2013

Three Day Road: Entry 2

      The first thing that I noticed when I started reading the book was that there were words which I wasn't quite familiar with. The words, which seemed to have been spoken by the Native-Canadians, like "wemistikoshiw" and "hookimaw" were distracting at first. But as I read on, I began to get more and more familiar with these words. Although it may not seem like much, I was quite fascinated by how my brain could interpret these words that I have never seen before.
      

3 comments:

  1. It is interesting how we get used to the books we read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that we are learning about the people that has influenced culturally and also some what socially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great how you can learn so many new words from a book

    ReplyDelete